New Zealand Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) (Level 3)
Gain a broad range of business skills, including workplace communication, customer service, and administration systems, in a simulated business environment. Learn and apply computing skills using a variety of applications.
Areas covered in this program include:
Business Reception and Office Services
Participate in meetings, self-evaluation, team leadership, PowerPoint presentations, verbal and non-verbal communication, customer service skills, dealing with a range of clients, reception skills, time management, employment law, privacy law, te Tiriti o Waitangi principles.
Business Documents for the Workplace
Use Microsoft Word to produce a range of documents such as notices, organizational charts, minutes, agendas, newsletters, flyers, financial reports, mail-merge, and letter composition. Learn how to produce QR-codes, organizational charts and event programs.
Learn how to use Microsoft Excel to create documents suitable for the workplace. Gain knowledge in new technology such as Google Apps or Office 365 to meet business requirements.
Gain skills in written communication. Learn how to respond to complaints, email and display documents. You will learn how to use databases for reports and how to interpret and collate data.
Application Processing Time in Days: 5
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 04 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: N/A
- New Zealand Diploma in Business (Level 5) with strands in Accounting, Leadership and Management at WHITIREIA
- New Zealand Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) (Level 4) - Workplace at WHITIREIA
- New Zealand Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) (Level 4) at WHITIREIA
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Business Studies at WHITIREIA