Chemical and Energy Engineering MEng, BEng
The energy needs of the world's population keep growing, with the most common source of energy being fossil fuels. These energy sources generate carbon dioxide, which ultimately results in climate change. Fossil fuels need to be burnt more efficiently and cleanly while, at the same time, renewable and sustainable sources of energy must be developed.
This course will equip you with the skills needed to work in the chemical, energy and related industries. You’ll learn about fundamental science and mathematical concepts such as process modelling, thermodynamics and materials science, but you’ll also gain specialised knowledge and skills in topics like combustion processes, and renewable energy technologies.
Every stage of the course also gives you plenty of opportunity to apply your knowledge to project-based work, equipping you with the professional skills to succeed in your future career.
You can choose to take either the four-year Integrated Masters (MEng, BEng) or the three-year Bachelor’s (BEng) degree on this course.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Aviation Technology with Pilot Studies and Management BEng at University of Leeds
- Medical Engineering BEng at University of Leeds
- Medical Engineering MEng, BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechatronics and Robotics BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechatronics and Robotics MEng, BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechanical Engineering BEng at University of Leeds