IBA (Bachelor) Entrepreneurship and Small Business - Double Degree
Program Available at Amsterdam Campus
Students who choose the Bachelor of International Business Administration pathway of Entrepreneurship & Small Business are often interested in starting their own company at the end of their studies.
This Wittenborg degree programme is known as EBA - Entrepreneurial Business Administration. It is a challenging programme and fully packed with business and entrepreneurship projects. The Entrepreneurship programme is for students who know that they would like to start and run their own business, and who want the support and tools that a Bachelor programme in Entrepreneurship and SME Management can give them.
Students will be required to have an international outlook, and speak good English. Students will have ambition, optimism and good general communication skills. They will be imaginative, artistic, conceptual thinkers and have good social networks.
Application Processing Time in Days: 7
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9600 EUR
Application Fee: N/A
- Top-up (Bachelor IBA) Real Estate Management at Wittenborg University
- MBA in Sports Business Management at Wittenborg University
- Top-up (Bachelor IBA) Event Management at Wittenborg University
- Top-up (Bachelor IBA) Tourism Management at Wittenborg University
- Top-up (Bachelor IBA) Marketing and Communication at Wittenborg University
- Top-up (Bachelor IBA) Financial Services Management at Wittenborg University