Bachelor of Business (Honours) in General (Add-on)
Today's business environment is very dynamic and challenging. The Bachelor of Business (Hons) programme is designed to ensure that graduates have the capabilities, confidence and skills to enable them to competently hold positions in the people management, financial services and marketing fields when they graduate. Another unique feature of this programme is that the learner may customise their choice of modules on an individual basis.
Businesses today have a lot to consider. It is no longer enough to provide goods and services to the market. They must ensure they are providing top class customer service, work within an increasingly regulated environment and work within a socially responsible framework in times of growth and recession.
Application Processing Time in Days: 15
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Typically, graduates with a Bachelor of Business in Management Applications enhance their career prospects in management positions both in private and public sectors or use the programme as a stepping stone to enter the business world for the first time. Former graduates are now working in the manufacturing, retail and public service; others have set up highly successful businesses. The programme is also an ideal base from which to progress to the Level 8 honours business qualification in IT Sligo.
2 years stayback after the course completion.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
There is no attendance requirement for this programme. Students will receive a schedule for live online lectures in advance of the course start date (live lecturers will be scheduled for week nights only, Mon-Thurs).
Applicants should hold a Level 6 Higher Certificate (previously called National Certificate) in Business (or cognate area). Applicants with other qualifications and/or with significant relevant business experience may also be considered through IT Sligo’s Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) process.
IELTS-6.0 with no band less than 5.5
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10000 EUR
Application Fee: N/A
- Bachelor of Business in International Tourism and Event Management at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Bachelor of Business in Applied Sport with Business at Institute of Technology Sligo
- BB(Hons) in Business in Tourism with Event Management (Add-On) at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Bachelor of Business (Honours) in Sport with Business at Institute of Technology Sligo
- BB (Honours) in Sport with Business (Add-on) at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Bachelor of Business (Honours) in Tourism and Event Management at Institute of Technology Sligo