Master of Business Management with specialisation Sport Business
Program Available at Apeldoorn Campus
This exciting Master of Business Management, specialized in Sports Business challenges students to study at a high academic standard, combining case studies and research. However, the degree program also has a real practical approach in its design - through project weeks, professional inquiry and a module of professional-based learning in which students complete a short work placement often linked directly to their final project.
The program offers a combination master of business administration subjects and broader modules in economics and management. Through modules looking at global economics and strategic management, globalization, society & culture students the program will enable students to further develop their deeper knowledge of business management and administration.
The specialization in Sports Business specifically analyses and evaluates the commercial and management forces that have contributed to the success of the sports business. It offers flexibility with an innovative combination of block and online delivery, making it suitable for those working in the sports sector and recent graduates who are looking to develop their knowledge and understanding of this fast-growing and important industry.
Application Processing Time in Days: 7
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9600 EUR
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Business Management with specialisation in Event Management at Wittenborg University
- Master of Business Management with specialisation in Hospitality Management at Wittenborg University
- Master of Business Management with specialisation in Tourism & Travel at Wittenborg University
- Master of Business Management with specialisation in Entrepreneurship & Innovation at Wittenborg University
- Master of Business management with specialisation in Digital Marketing & Communication at Wittenborg University
- Master of Business Management specialised in Human Resource Management at Wittenborg University