Master of Science in Welding Engineering
The Welding Engineering graduate program is part of the Department of Materials Science and Engineering and studies the science behind efficiently joining conventional and adv,anced materials. The program is recognized world-wide and our graduates are highly valued by industry. While many think of welding in terms of a process ("arcs and sparks"), Welding Engineers explore the complex intersection of plasma and solid state physics, materials science, mechanical engineering and design, materials processing, robotics, and real-world application.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- 12 to 36 months( OPT duration depends on the major studied)
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
The minimum requirement for admission to an Ohio State graduate program is 16 years of study. This is usually 12 years of secondary school plus four years of post-secondary study at a college or university. If you only have three years of post-secondary study, you must complete one of the following:
- A master's degree (or higher)
- An approved post-graduate diploma
- An additional year of university-level coursework
This work must be completed at an accredited university. Please note that we cannot give an absolute assurance that your academic documentation will qualify you for graduate study until we have reviewed your documents. When you apply, you must provide transcripts and degree statements for all post-secondary course work at a college or university.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (B.Sc.Engg), Bachelor of Science in Agriculture (B.Sc.Ag.) Completion of four years of post-secondary study beyond the Higher Secondary Certificate.
- Master of Arts (M.A.), Master of Science (M.Sc.), Master's of Commerce (M.Com.) Completion of one year of post-secondary study beyond a three-year bachelor's (honors) degree or completion of two years of post-secondary study beyond a two-year bachelor's (pass) degree.
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.) Completion of five years of post-secondary study beyond the Higher Secondary Certificate.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Science (M.B.B.S.) Completion of five years of study beyond the Higher Secondary Certificate, plus one year of internship.
- Three-year bachelor's degree plus a two-year master's degree or a one- to two-year (depending on attendance) post-graduate diploma.
- Three-year BComm degree plus Associate Membership from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or the Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Course Type: Online
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 USD
Application Fee: 70 USD
- Master of Science in Welding Engineering at Ohio State University
- Master of Science in Nuclear Engineering at Ohio State University
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering at Ohio State University
- Master of Global Engineering Leadership at Ohio State University
- Master of Landscape Architecture at Ohio State University
- Master of Science in Industrial and Systems Engineering at Ohio State University