International Trade Law LLM
This programme focuses on the public international law aspects of international trade and, in particular, the regulation of international trade by international law and international institutions, including the World Trade Organisation.
You’ll examine the significant role that international law has played in the redistribution of wealth and the reform of the global economic order, and develop a specialised and detailed knowledge of the law concerning international trade. You’ll also investigate and apply the complex rules of international trade law to novel problems, and real-world and hypothetical scenarios.
The course also gives you the opportunity to critically evaluate the legal rules and underlying policies concerning International Trade Law.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- International Law and Global Governance LLM at University of Leeds
- Security, Conflict and Justice MSc at University of Leeds
- Political Science MSc at University of Leeds
- Law and Finance MSc at University of Leeds
- Criminal Justice and Criminology MSc at University of Leeds
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages MEd at University of Leeds