An MBA challenges how you think and act in business. Employers want more from their managers than knowledge and strategic thinking – they also seek leadership skills, commitment and creativity. The Leeds MBA equips you to meet these challenges.
Ranked amongst the world’s best (The Economist Which MBA? 2019), this MBA programme integrates business and management theory with practice, but also emphasises your personal and professional development. You’ll study the foundations of business management, such as marketing, accounting, finance, operations and human resource management.
Importantly, you’ll also enhance key qualities expected of leaders including commercial awareness, interpersonal skills, a genuine understanding of the fundamental business functions and a critical and questioning outlook. You’ll gain an international perspective and build valuable connections, helping you become a global leader.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Transport Economics MSc at University of Leeds
- Sustainability and Business MSc at University of Leeds
- Management Consulting MSc at University of Leeds
- Management MSc at University of Leeds
- International Marketing Management MSc at University of Leeds
- International Business MSc at University of Leeds