Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
Pursue your interests and define your career path. As an undergrad student at the Alberta School of Business, you’ll specialize in one of 11 different majors offered. You have the option to minor in a second business area or in another faculty. Our goal is to see you have a diverse, well-rounded education. It’s kind of a major deal for us.
The Bachelor of Commerce is a four year degree program. The program provides students with a background in diverse areas of Business along with in-depth study of a specific area of interest through our 11 different majors.
Students are also able to explore disciplines offered in other University of Alberta faculties through program electives providing a well rounded degree. The BCom program provides students with a basis for self-learning through actual experience and the opportunity to develop comprehensive analytical skills.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
If your program was less than 8 months
- You aren’t eligible for a PGWP.
If your program was more than 8 months but less than 2 years
- We may give you a PGWP that’s valid for up to the same length as your study program.
For example, if you completed a 9-month program, we may give you a work permit for up to 9 months.
If your program was 2 years or more
- We may give you a PGWP that’s valid for 3 years.
If you completed more than 1 program
- You may be able to get a PGWP that combines the length of each program.
Each of the programs you completed -
- must be PGWP-eligible and at least 8 months in length
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
CBSE and CISCE National Boards
Applicants completing Class XII
Applicants will be evaluated for Early Admission on presentation of the following:
- Class X board results
- Predicted Class XII grades
To obtain Final Admission and clear conditions:
- Presenting final Class XII board results meeting the university's requirements and the information needed to verify them online
- Applicants who were not offered Early Admission will be evaluated for Final Admission with final Class XII board results
Applicants who have already completed Class XII
Applicants will be evaluated for Final Admission based on the submission of final Class XII board results and the information needed to verify them online.
Indian State Boards
To be considered for a conditional offer, students will need to submit school results for Class XI showing a competitive average and course registration for Class XII, or Class XII mid-year results. The offer will become unconditional upon receipt of the final Class XII board results meeting the university's requirements
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10000 CAD
Application Fee: 125 CAD