Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
Make an impact on your company and community, and create change on a global scale, with an MBA that will equip you with the skills, knowledge and mindset to succeed.
Based in the heart of Brisbane's CBD, UQ’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) program has a reputation for excellence, and has been ranked number one in Queensland for eight consecutive years by The Economist (Full time MBA Ranking 2012–2019).
During this one year full-time (or part-time equivalent) of 16-course units, you'll join a diversity of brilliant minds and challenge your thinking, broaden your horizons and learn how to question everything except your potential for success.
Whether your goal is to accelerate your career, switch industries or start your own business, what you learn in these engaging programs will give you a better understanding of yourself. You'll have the opportunity to apply your knowledge and leadership skills while working with an unmatched set of industry partners to solve complex business problems.
As a graduate, you'll take on the world knowing that leadership is more than ambition and passion, and that curiosity and relentless drive is what ignites disruptive thinking.
- Push the boundaries of your comfort zone and thrive under pressure in exciting new territories.
- Benefit from flexible study options, international opportunities and extensive career support.
- Integrate your learning in a project-based capstone course with a strong experiential component.
- Discover what it takes to be a great business leader through rewarding hands-on learning experiences.
Application Processing Time in Days: 28
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Approved degree or equivalent in any discipline; or
Have completed the school's aptitude test in spoken and written Japanese and English to the standard set by the Executive Dean.
Proficiency in spoken and written Japanese and English. See English Language Proficiency requirements.
Candidates must sit and pass the Aptitude Test set by the School of Languages and Cultures before being admitted to the program. A fee may apply for the Aptitude Test. More information about the aptitude test, and test dates can be found on the School of Languages and Cultures website.
IELTS overall 6.5; reading 6; writing 6; speaking 6; listening 6. For other English Language Proficiency Tests and Scores approved for UQ
TOEFL IBT - Overall 87, listening 19, reading 19, writing 21 and speaking 19.
TOEFL PB - Overall 570, listening 54, reading 54, writing 59/5.
Pearsons - Overall Score of 64 and 60 in all sub bands.
BE - A minimum overall grade of 4 plus a minimum grade of C in all macro skills.
CES - Overall 176 and 169 in all sub bands.
OET is not accepted.
- Course Code: 022210G
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 24505 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN Financial Mathematics at The University of Queensland
- GRADUATE CERTIFICATE IN Finance and Investment Management at The University of Queensland
- Graduate Certificate Tourism, Hotel and Event Management at The University of Queensland
- Graduate Certificate in International Relations at The University of Queensland
- Graduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship and Innovation at The University of Queensland
- Graduate Diploma in Economics at The University of Queensland