Electrical Engineering and Renewable Energy Systems MSc (Eng)
Renewable energy and cutting carbon emissions now top the global environmental agenda. This programme addresses the fundamentals of renewable energy and shows how solar, wind and other such energy sources can be efficiently integrated into practical power systems.
You will study core power engineering topics such as power converters, electric drives and control alongside modules specific to renewable energy sources and power system.
At the same time, you will study a unique range of modules on the generation of electricity from solar and wind power, energy management through the applications of power electronics and comprehensive analysis of smart grid systems. You will also explore the opportunity to address the control and management issues in modern energy systems.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Transport Planning and the Environment MSc at University of Leeds
- Transport Planning MSc at University of Leeds
- Railway Operations, Management and Policy MSc at University of Leeds
- Petroleum Production Engineering MSc at University of Leeds
- Medical Engineering MSc at University of Leeds
- Exploration Geophysics MSc at University of Leeds