Geography with Environmental Mathematics BSc
If you want to explore how our Earth system operates and its underlying mathematical principles our combined course is for you.
On this mainly physical geography course you will look into the processes that shape our world's dramatic landscapes and the dynamics of the atmosphere and biosphere, and how you can have a say in how we manage our future environment. You will also develop an appreciation of how processes at work on the Earth's surface can be described mathematically and represented in simulation models.
Our graduates are in demand for both their specialist and transferable skills. You’ll build skills in presenting your ideas in reports and orally, in data collection, in data analysis, and in the mathematical understanding and simulation of environmental processes.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Music, Multimedia and Electronics BSc at University of Leeds
- History and Philosophy of Science and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography and Geology BSc at University of Leeds
- Sociology and International Relations BA at University of Leeds
- Social Policy and Sociology BA at University of Leeds
- Religion, Politics and Society BA at University of Leeds