Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages for Young Learners MA
This programme for experienced TESOL teachers, advisors and teacher trainers focuses on the teaching of English or other languages to children between 5 and 12 years old.
You’ll study core modules alongside students on our other TESOL programmes, exploring how people learn languages and the strategies teachers use to develop the key skills of reading, writing, listening and speaking. A specialist module will focus on foreign language learning in children and how theories of learning and pedagogy have contributed to TESOL practice in the classroom.
In addition, you’ll choose from optional modules allowing you to build your knowledge of topics such as the potential for technology in language learning, materials development and TESOL teacher education.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- International Law and Global Governance LLM at University of Leeds
- Security, Conflict and Justice MSc at University of Leeds
- Political Science MSc at University of Leeds
- Law and Finance MSc at University of Leeds
- Criminal Justice and Criminology MSc at University of Leeds
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages MEd at University of Leeds