Civil Engineering with Transport BEng
The Civil Engineering with Transport course gives you a firm grounding in civil engineering, with a deeper focus on areas of transport engineering, planning and modelling as you progress.
You’ll study all the major subjects you need to master as a civil engineer, such as structures, fluids, geotechnics, materials, environmental impact, surveying and mathematics.
At the same time, you’ll link these subject areas to solve challenging civil engineering problems, focusing on the design of transport infrastructure and planning for sustainability and resilience of the system. Optional modules will allow you to tailor the course to suit your interests and career plans, with topics such as railway engineering and environmental health engineering.
You’ll be taught by experts in their fields with extensive industrial experience in both the School of Civil Engineering and the Institute for Transport Studies. You could even spend time gaining valuable industrial experience through a placement year.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Aviation Technology with Pilot Studies and Management BEng at University of Leeds
- Medical Engineering BEng at University of Leeds
- Medical Engineering MEng, BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechatronics and Robotics BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechatronics and Robotics MEng, BEng at University of Leeds
- Mechanical Engineering BEng at University of Leeds