BSc (Hons) in Business Economics and Investment Analysis
The Department of Economics and Statistics is offering a 3-year final BSc (Hons) Programme in Business Economics and Investment Analysis.
This programme aims at:
1. Preparing individuals to assume key positions of responsibility by upgrading their knowledge and skills to comparable international standards.
2. Applying the concepts of business economics and investment analysis to the world of business, finance, banking and government policy-making and hence informed professional practice.
3. Developing the ability to identify problems and the capacity for decision-making, leading to practical solutions.
4. Enhancing the individual’s capacity to meet emerging challenges within an organisation with a view to increasing domestic and international competitiveness in a rapidly changing global environment. In terms of career prospects, this programme will enable students to be employed in the financial sector, banking sector, offshore, fund management and other careers in Economics and Finance.
- Aug Deadline: May
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
For Bachelors program the Cambridge Higher School certificate is necessary or equivalent.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 5500 USD
Application Fee: 50 USD
- BA (Hons) in History Heritage and Cultural Tourism at University of Mauritius
- BSc (Hons) in Business Statistics (Finance) at University of Mauritius
- BSc (Hons) in Actuarial Studies at University of Mauritius
- BA (Hons) in Economics and Law at University of Mauritius
- BSc (Hons) in Economics with Management at University of Mauritius
- BSc (Hons) in Economics and Finance at University of Mauritius