Master of Urban Planning and Design
Complex urban problems require planning professionals who are versatile and multifaceted: they need to be persuasive collaborators, articulate mediators, and strategic organizers.
Our Master of Urban Planning and Design is accredited by the Planning Institute of Australia. It gives students the technical capabilities and creative capacity to address the big challenges facing our cities.
Whether you’re keen to upskill or change careers as a Monash Urban Planning and Design graduate you will be ready to work towards a sustainable and people-centered future.
The degree seeks applicants from a diverse range of disciplines: architecture and design, economics, engineering, environmental science, geography, international development, and landscape architecture.
You’ll build on what you already know to make a strong platform for the next stage in your career.
Employers now require planners who can bring fresh perspectives to solving urban problems, and readily adapt to new roles in the workplace.
This course clearly puts you ahead of the competition by training you to integrate design with traditional policy-based knowledge.
There are many directions your career might take and you can be employed in challenging positions in a range of organizations.
Caulfield campus is Monash University's second largest campus, nine kilometres south-east of Melbourne.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- 2 year Post Study Work Visa Opportunity
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
An Australian undergraduate degree (or equivalent) with at least credit average (65%) or qualification/experience or substitute that the faculty considers to be equivalent.
- Course Code: 093076K
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Master of Journalism at Monash University
- Master of Journalism (Double Masters with University of Warwick) at Monash University
- Master of International Relations and Master of Journalism at Monash University
- Master of International Relations at Monash University
- Master of International Relations (Double Masters with Shanghai Jiao Tong University) at Monash University
- Master of Fine Art (Research) at Monash University