AMERICAN INDIAN STUDIES, CERTIFICATE
A certificate in American Indian studies is a way of giving recognition to students who have made a significant effort to learn about American Indian culture and the place of American Indians in American society. Students receiving a certificate will have the achievement officially recorded via transcript notation.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
- Apply knowledge and methods of inquiry characteristic of this interdisciplinary field.
- Apply knowledge of historical precedents to contemporary issues.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the creativity and ethos contained within the diverse ways of knowing (Indigenous Knowledge Systems) among American Indian nations and communities.
- Apply knowledge of the effects (ongoing) of oppression and racism that American Indians experience.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the contributions of American Indian value-belief systems and practical knowledge across all fields of human endeavor.
- 12 to 36 months( OPT duration depends on the major studied)
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
If you are currently enrolled in high school: Official transcripts from your U.S. high school, as well as transcripts for any secondary work (grades 9–12) completed prior to enrollment in a U.S. high school. Your current U.S. high school may submit their copy of your prior school transcript.
If you are currently enrolled in high school at the time of application:
- An official copy of grade 10 secondary school examination board results officiated or attested by school official*
- Internal grades for coursework taken in grades 11 and 12, through time of application.
- In order to finalize admission, students must supply an officiated or attested copy of their grade 12 senior secondary board results.
If you have already completed high school at the time of application: Attested secondary and senior secondary/intermediate education board results*
*Board results listed on transcripts are not sufficient; we require attested copies of the actual results certificates issued by the examining board.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 USD
Application Fee: 60 USD
- THEATRE, CERTIFICATE at University of Wisconsin
- TEXTILES AND DESIGN, CERTIFICATE at University of Wisconsin
- TECHNICAL JAPANESE STUDIES FOR UNDERGRADUATES, CERTIFICATE at University of Wisconsin
- TECHNICAL COMMUNICATION, CERTIFICATE at University of Wisconsin
- SPORTS COMMUNICATION, CERTIFICATE at University of Wisconsin
- SOUTHEAST ASIAN STUDIES, CERTIFICATE at University of Wisconsin