International Business BSc
This course is accredited by the Institute of Export and International Trade and will provide you with in-depth knowledge and understanding of the core theories, practices and techniques of managing international business.
You’ll develop the knowledge, analytical and interpersonal skills needed to manage complex organisations across national borders, especially in international trade, foreign direct investment, non-equity expansion modes and international supply chain management.
A range of optional modules will allow you to shape your degree to suit your own career plans and interests. You’ll benefit from the active research expertise of our world-renowned Centre for International Business at the University of Leeds.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- International Business and Marketing BSc at University of Leeds
- International Business and Finance BSc at University of Leeds
- Economics and Mathematics BSc at University of Leeds
- Economics and Finance BSc at University of Leeds
- Social Policy with Enterprise BA at University of Leeds
- Economics and Politics BA at University of Leeds