International Business Law LLM
This programme provides a broad learning experience in the regulation of business both in the UK, Europe and at a global level, in a school which has expertise across many aspects of business law, from corporate, banking and intellectual property, to international trade.
LLM International Business Law will enable you to develop knowledge and skills in relation to the legal rules regulating a variety of business activity across the world. The programme is ‘bespoke’ in that you are able to frame your study according to what interests you with specialist optional modules.
You’ll approach business problems from the law’s point of view, and examine legal rules to identify their coherence and consistency. You’ll also evaluate legal business solutions in terms of the law’s purpose and underlying rationale, and from the perspective of economic and social purposes the law should serve.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- International Law and Global Governance LLM at University of Leeds
- Security, Conflict and Justice MSc at University of Leeds
- Political Science MSc at University of Leeds
- Law and Finance MSc at University of Leeds
- Criminal Justice and Criminology MSc at University of Leeds
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages MEd at University of Leeds