Media Production BA (Hons)
At Sussex, you’ll become an accomplished media practitioner with transferable skills that are vital for working within the media and creative industries.
Combining theory and practice in sound, photography, animation, interactive media, documentary video and screenwriting, you will produce media works that challenge the status quo. Taught by academics and practitioners, you will question the contents we make, how we make them, their potential meaning to audiences and their wider cultural, social and political implications. You get to use specialist facilities, including photographic and video studio, audio production and foley suites and pre- and post-production labs, which are available to you 24/7. A wide range of professional equipment is also available to students to borrow.
Brighton is one of the UK’s fastest growing hubs for digital and creative media – perfect for expanding your creativity, whilst offering work experience and career opportunities.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- International Baccalaureate
(Typical offer - 32 points overall from the full IB Diploma)
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- American Studies and Politics (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Philosophy and English BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Literature (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Literature BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Linguistics (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Linguistics BA (Hons) at University of Sussex