Graduate Certificate in Enterprise and Resource Planning Systems
Get job-ready for a career in SAP solutions, with our world-leading graduate program in ERP systems.
If you are interested in a career using SAP software, VU is the place to study for it. We have the most comprehensive postgraduate program in Australia, with strong industry connections.
We offer hands-on experience and 24-hour online access to SAP. Our course covers:
- SAP process or module delivery
- SAP technical and configuration development
- SAP/ERP application packages.
This certificate is the first step in our respected graduate program. For IT and computer science graduates, it offers a bridge into a corporate profession. You’ll study process engineering and SAP reporting through business analytics, and the main SAP processes, including:
- production planning
- materials management
- sales and distribution
- accounting and human resources.
For those aiming for a management role, this certificate leads into our Master of Enterprise Resource Planning Management.
City Flinders Campus is a modern building in the centre of Melbourne’s busy central business district (CBD) You could be studying courses as diverse as osteopathy and business at this campus. It is opposite Melbourne’s grand Flinders Street Station, the Yarra River and the Southbank precinct. The campus is a perfect location for transport, shopping, food and cafes, or to hold a special event at our our Convention Centre.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
In an era where information and data are central to business, our graduate certificate is useful and valuable in finding work.
According to Accenture(external link), there are more roles in which SAP expertise is required than roles with any other systems integrator.
Industries where ERP/SAP skills are used include:
- customer-relationship management
- sporting industries
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Completion of an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in a similar discipline.
- Applicants with a minimum five (5) years approved work experience will be considered for admission to this course.
- Course Code: 084102K
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration at Victoria University
- Graduate Diploma in Project Management at Victoria University
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management at Victoria University
- Graduate Diploma in Business (Tourism and Destination Management) at Victoria University
- Graduate Diploma in Business (Supply Chain Management) at Victoria University
- Graduate Diploma in Business (Marketing) at Victoria University