Master of Health Administration
This Masters degree will expand your knowledge and skills in administrative and management foundations, while ensuring relevance to contemporary health care provision.
Graduates of the Master of Health Administration students will be able to:
- evaluate issues and challenges that confront the industry, health care professionals and consumers of their services
- conceptualise new and creative approaches to health care administration to support service delivery in diverse health care settings
- connect theory, practice and research within health administration
- examine the ethical aspects of personal, professional, social, cultural, environmental and institutional changes within contemporary health care delivery and respond to such changes
- reflect on options and opportunities to enhance professional practice in contemporary local, regional and global health care contexts
- contribute to values-based professional practice in dynamic and challenging environments.
40 Edward Street, North Sydney NSW 2060 PO Box 968, North Sydney NSW 2059
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
The health practitioners who graduate from this course will have the skills needed to work in a variety of roles, such as health administrators and managers in a variety of hospital and community settings.
- 2 years PSW for Melbourne, North Sydney, and Brisbane
- 3 years PSW for Ballarat, Canberra, Adelaide, Blacktown & Strathfield
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must have completed a Bachelor degree in a health discipline or equivalent.
Minimum English Language Requirement
- Applicants must also comply with the Admission to Coursework Programs Policy and require an academic IELTS minimum overall score of 6.5 (with a minimum score of 6.0 in all bands), or an equivalent acceptable test score as outlined in the Admission to Coursework Programs Policy (Schedule 3).
- Course Code: 084332G
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Leadership and Management in Health Care at Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Master of Clinical Exercise Physiology at Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Master of Psychology (Clinical) at Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Master of Professional Psychology at Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Master of Rehabilitation at Australian Catholic University (ACU)