International Journalism MA
Please refer to the deadlines before applying.
This course offers a thorough grounding in journalism studies and introduces debates in the field. It covers a range of topics including the impact of digital technologies on journalism practice and the relationship between journalism and politics.
You'll be introduced to the practice of research, undertaking an independent research project. You'll also have the opportunity to choose optional modules. The content of the course modules is informed by the research interests and practice of academic staff who teach them.
The course is designed to cater for students who wish to study journalism at Masters level, perhaps for the first time, and graduates who have a background in journalism.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Film Studies MA at University of Leeds
- Performance Design MA at University of Leeds
- High-Performance Graphics and Games Engineering MSc at University of Leeds
- Geographical Information Systems MSc at University of Leeds
- Digital Communications Networks MSc (Eng) at University of Leeds
- Communications and Signal Processing MSc (Eng) at University of Leeds