Master of Engineering Management (MEM)
The mission of the Master's in Engineering Management (MEM) program is to enhance the skills of degreed engineers which will increase their effectiveness in planning, decision making, complex problem solving, and managerial skills, while receiving advanced technical knowledge, in order to increase the effectiveness of manufacturing and service sector organizations. Students should consider the MEM program if they find that they need to use (or develop) skills in decision making and management of teams, projects, and organizations. The MEM program is structured for practicing technical professionals. Engineering management is for professionals who are interested in becoming a manager while remaining as an engineer.
Note - For More Information About Tuition Fee & Course's Duration Pls Contact To Our Counselor.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- 12 to 36 months (OPT duration depends on the major studied).
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
In order to be admitted in the MEM program, applicants must:
- Possess an undergraduate degree in engineering, science, business or other related discipline;
- Have satisfactorily completed: (MATH 144 or MATH 242) and (IME 255 or FIN 340);
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.000, on a 4.000 scale. (Students with a lower GPA may be considered only for probationary or nondegree admission.);
- Applicants whose native language is not English must submit official, acceptable scores for either the TOEFL, the Academic Module of the IELTS examination, or the PTE-Academic.
- Department prefers and strongly encourages the submission of GRE scores.
For More Information Pls Contact To Our Counselor.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 USD
Application Fee: 75 USD