Bachelors of Commerce/Laws (Honours)
Prepare yourself for a career in finance, business or law by combining an in-depth understanding of commerce with advanced legal knowledge and highly transferable skills.
This program combines training in conducting research relevant to business or finance with high-level instruction in the law, and helps you develop extensive personal and professional skills.
In your commerce studies, you'll undertake a compulsory course on research methods, study electives that will advance your existing knowledge and skills, and complete a thesis on a topic of your choice.
Your law courses will take place in seminar-style learning spaces, specifically refurbished for law students. You'll have the opportunity to test your knowledge with your peers and teachers in an active learning environment.
You'll graduate with advanced legal and commerce knowledge and skills that set you apart in a competitive job market, while also providing a pathway to future research or learning.
- Push the boundaries in critical and analytical thinking, communication, problem-solving and project management.
- Develop practical legal skills and professional networks through comprehensive co-curricular program and events.
- Gain the ability to successfully design and conduct research projects.
- Fulfil the academic requirements for admission as a legal practitioner throughout Australia.
Tailor your studies to suit your goals. This program offers these options:
- Business Information Systems
Situated on 114 hectares of Brisbane River-bound land, UQ’s main campus is a vibrant mix of majestic sandstone buildings and contemporary architecture, landscaped gardens and lakes. Fanning out from the heritage-listed Great Court, you’ll find modern teaching and research facilities, including laboratories, lecture theatres, and Queensland’s largest research library. The expansive grounds are also home to a variety of sporting facilities, museums, cafes, and those famous Jacaranda trees. The St Lucia campus is only seven kilometres from Brisbane’s city centre, making it an appealing place to study, work or visit.
Application Processing Time in Days: 28
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Our programs prepare you for your first job and beyond. Depending on which major you choose, here are some of the careers you could be on your way to:
- Business systems planner
- Business systems analyst
- Risk manager
- Company secretary
- Legal project manager
- Business analyst
- Management consultant
2 years of Post-Study Work (PSW) rights to international students post completion of their respective Bachelor's
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
All international applicants need to have successfully completed Queensland Year 12 (or an equivalent qualification) and meet the minimum entry score for this program.
Queensland Year 12 (or equivalent) General English subject (Units 3 & 4, C); Mathematical Methods (Units 3 & 4, C)
For more information Please Connect To Over PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 082616M
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 05 Year 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Bachelor of Commerce MAJOR Finance at The University of Queensland
- Bachelors of Agribusiness / Agricultural Science at The University of Queensland
- Bachelor of International Hotel and Tourism Management at The University of Queensland
- Bachelors of Economics / Science at The University of Queensland
- Bachelors of Economics / Laws (Honours) at The University of Queensland
- Bachelors of Economics / Arts at The University of Queensland