The programme seeks to enable registered nurses to acquire the sophisticated knowledge, skills and decision-making abilities necessary to practice in dynamic healthcare environments. It is intended that graduates of this programme will be equipped to become leaders in their respective disciplines and to enhance nursing practice through their advanced research and critical thinking skills. On completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Strengthen and develop their expertise in their area of practice through the use of enhanced knowledge, reflective skills and research-based practice.
- Devise, implement, and evaluate methods for improving the quality of nursing care and /or nurse education provided in Ireland.
- Exercise administrative and intellectual leadership in their profession and the disciplines contained within.
- Extend their skills in the critical evaluation of research reports and plan, conduct and evaluate research studies.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
If you are an international student studying at Trinity, you might be considering internship and graduate work in Ireland, in your home country, or elsewhere. This section provides information for Non EU students on working in Ireland during and after your studies. For information and resources to support an international job search, see our Devex resource which includes international job search advice and information.
Employers value candidates who have more to offer than a good degree with high grades. They look for students who are well rounded and who have experience outside the classroom. Search for and take advantage of opportunities to gain experience, develop your skill set, and gain a clearer picture of what you like and don't like in terms of career options.
For example, you can get involved in some of the many student clubs and societies in college, volunteer or get a part time job. Remember that voluntary work is as valuable as paid work on your CV or resume - it's a great way to demonstrate your skills to future employers. Have a look at the TCD Civic Engagement website and check out volunteering opportunities in Ireland and abroad.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Postgraduate work in Trinity College Dublin is academically challenging and rewarding. As a result the University has high academic entry requirements.
Applicants will need to hold at least a 2.1 honors degree (60%) from an Irish university, or an equivalent result from a university in another country. If you have any queries in relation to your eligibility for programmes.
For More Information Please Connect Our PSA Counselor
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 EUR
Application Fee: 55 EUR
- MSc in Computer Science at Trinity College Dublin
- Smart and Sustainable Cities (M.Sc.) at Trinity College Dublin
- Quantum Fields, Strings and Gravity (M.Sc.) at Trinity College Dublin
- Mental Health (M.Sc.) at Trinity College Dublin
- Healthcare Infection (M.Sc.) at Trinity College Dublin
- MSc in Computer Science - Intelligent Systems at Trinity College Dublin