Business and Management Studies (with a professional placement year) BSc (Hons)
Join a Business School with innovative approaches to management, and advance your career with this degree. You will develop the skills and confidence to succeed in business and become a leader of tomorrow.
This course will fully prepare you for the workplace while offering a wide range of options so you can tailor your degree to your career path. You have the opportunity to apply for a year in industry where you can put your knowledge into practice. We have a wide range of well-established partnerships with businesses including local, London-based, and international companies.
Whether you want to work in management, marketing, social enterprise, human resources or start your own business, our flexible approach will boost your employability prospects. On this degree you can also spend time enriching your experience by exploring different disciplines from across the university.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- International Baccalaureate
(Typical offer - 32-34 points overall from the full IB Diploma)
- Evidence of existing academic ability at a high level in Mathematics is essential.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Economics and Politics BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics and International Relations BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics (with a professional placement year) BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics (with a professional placement year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics BA (Hons) at University of Sussex