Childhood Studies BA
This exciting, interdisciplinary degree offers a broad approach to understanding childhood and youth – supporting you in pursuing a wide range of careers including teaching, social work, child and family law, and youth and community work.
You’ll be taught by experts in education, anthropology, psychology, sociology and social policy – key disciplines in the study of childhood and youth – and will examine some of the fundamental issues concerning childhood and youth in the UK and internationally.
The programme takes a child-centred approach, encouraging you to consider the rights and perspectives of children on all matters that affect them, and you’ll benefit from opportunities to apply your theoretical knowledge while gaining practical experience of working with children and young people.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Law with French Law LLB at University of Leeds
- Politics and Social Policy BA at University of Leeds
- Law with International Legal Studies LLB at University of Leeds
- Law with Hispanic Law LLB at University of Leeds
- Law with German Law LLB at University of Leeds
- Law with European Legal Studies LLB at University of Leeds