Filmmaking BA (Hons)
At Sussex, you’re taught by film producers and film scholars who help you develop both critical and practical skills around filmmaking. We combine theory and practice so you become a critically informed practitioner who can initiate innovative approaches and work across a range of roles.
You'll learn to produce both documentary and fiction films and develop a range of skills in producing, directing, cinematography, editing and sound. You'll also gain a critical understanding of film history and film theory. We offer 24/7 access to specialist facilities – including edit suites, photographic studio, dubbing facilities and a foley studio – and a wide range of professional equipment is available to students via an online booking system, and is free to use for extended periods locally, nationally and internationally.
Brighton is also one of the UK’s fastest growing hubs for digital and creative media – perfect for work experience and career opportunities.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- International Baccalaureate
(Typical offer - 32 points overall from the full IB Diploma)
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- American Studies and Politics (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Philosophy and English BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Literature (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Literature BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Linguistics (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Linguistics BA (Hons) at University of Sussex