International Marketing MSc
Develop your strategic marketing skills and compete in today’s increasingly global marketplace.
On this MSc, you’ll gain insights into the world of marketing, with its ethical and societal implications. You’ll study core marketing areas in-depth, including market research, buyer behaviour, branding and analytics. You also cover the principles of design, creativity and innovation as well as global marketing management. Building on this foundation, you can tailor your degree to your career path, with options including digital marketing, supply chain management and the management of negotiation.
You’ll be studying at an international Business School with innovation at its heart, where you’ll benefit from our teaching, research and business partnerships.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 54-69% depending on your university.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Economics MSc at University of Sussex
- Development Economics MSc at University of Sussex
- Engineering Business Management MSc at University of Sussex
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation MSc at University of Sussex
- Global Supply Chain and Logistics Management MSc at University of Sussex
- Human Resource Management MSc at University of Sussex