Postgraduate Certificate in Business Analytics
The Postgraduate Certificate in Business Analytics (PGCertBusAn) will develop your knowledge and skills to enable you to investigate business challenges and then source, manipulate and analyse data to address issues, and inform the development of business strategies.
It will equip you for entry into or in advancing a career as a business analytics professional in local and global business.
The PGCertBusAn is an alternative pathway for graduates who are initially uncertain about committing to a masters programme, and for those who do not achieve the required GPA for direct entry to the Business Analytics (MBusAn).
Courses passed for the postgraduate certificate can be reassigned to the 180-point MBusAn provided you meet the minimum GPA entry requirement and the postgraduate certificate has not been awarded.
The City Campus is right in the heart of Auckland. You are within walking distance of all the main cultural, entertainment and commercial hubs.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
This programme will equip you for entry into a career as a business analytics professional in local and global business.
You can apply for a Post-study Work Visa for up to 3 years.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible to apply for admission to the Postgraduate Certificate in Business Analytics you must have:
- Completed a relevant bachelor degree from this University with a GPA of 4.0 or higher in the most advanced 90 points, or the equivalent from another tertiary institution with a GPE of 4.0.
- OR completed a relevant bachelor honours degree from this University, or the equivalent from another tertiary institution.
- Completed STATS 108 Statistics for Commerce, or equivalent.
- You can also gain entry if you have completed the Postgraduate Diploma in Business in Administration or Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management from this University with a GPA of 4.0 or higher, or the equivalent from another tertiary institution with a GPE of 4.0 or higher. In addition you must have completed STATS 108, BUSADMIN 763 or BUSMAN 707 or the equivalent.
Note: A relevant degree may be in business, engineering, social sciences, sciences or technology.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: 100 NZD