Certificate in Geotechnical and Structural Engineering
The Certificate in Engineering in Geotechnical and Structural Engineering is a part-time online Level 9 Certificate that provides postgraduate training for Level 8 degree qualified professional and graduate Civil Engineers who require up-skilling in the areas of Geotechnical and Structural Engineering. The programme is also attractive to experienced Civil Engineers who are seeking to move from a different area of expertise into the Geotechnical and Structural Engineering domains.
Graduates of the programme can work as design or site engineers in the areas of Geotechnical and Structural Engineering at a level of responsibility appropriate to the increasingly complex and technical roles currently required by industry.
- Sep Deadline: July
Application Processing Time in Days: 15
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Learners will acquire the broad business skills that will enable them to obtain employment across a wide range of business environments at administrative or junior management level or improve their work skills. This very well established programme has allowed past students to commence and develop careers Business and related areas, including SME management and entrepreneurship.
2 years PSW after completion of the course
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Applicants under 23 require five Leaving Certificate subjects (or equivalent) at grade D including Mathematics and English or Irish. Applicants over 23 will be considered on prior relevant experience and/or motivation for taking the programme.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10000 EUR
Application Fee: N/A
- Certificate in Electronics and Automation at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Certificate in Mechanical Analysis and Automation at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Certificate in Secure IT and Deep/Machine Learning at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Certificate in Computer Networks and Cloud Infrastructure at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Certificate in BIM and Lean Construction Management at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Certificate in Strategic Construction Management at Institute of Technology Sligo