Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Science
The Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Science is for those who are interested in understanding the world around us and how it works. Through the sciences you will be inspired to build new knowledge and discover new things. Through the arts you will explore ideas, theories and records of how people process the human experience through society, culture, and more. You’ll be able to follow your passions, and you will learn from leading researchers who will guide you through a tailored program, specifically designed to give you the skills that employers are seeking. Our guidance and mentoring give you the confidence to know you’re heading where you want to with your career, and you’ll have authentic opportunities to work with industry and in research whilst you study. A combined degree program offers greater breadth of learning, enhancing the academic and professional qualities gained in each separate degree. On completion, you will have the practical skills to make a difference in the world and contribute new solutions to the many challenges we face.
Program learning outcomes
On successful completion of the program students will have:
- You will be a problem solver and an innovator who can identify, draw upon and manage resources to take a scientific project from concept to completion.
- You will be a critical thinker who has keen insight and a broad perspective of the world to find scientific solutions to complex problems
- You will be a practitioner who has the ability to apply your learning and skills to create new understandings of the world and real world issues that lay at the intersection of many traditional and emerging science disciplines.
- You will be a keen scientific researcher and skilled technician who has the ability to think creatively, to plan, to evaluation, to reflect upon and apply your findings.
- You will be a person who has the flexibility to work in many different environments, to harness collective knowledge within local and global professional networks, to communicate effectively, to work with people and have an appreciation of others.
- You will be a professional who can apply your skills and knowledge of science to the highest ethical standards responsibly and honestly
Newcastle - Callaghan
The University of Newcastle's main campus at Callaghan is only 12 kilometres from beaches and the heart of Newcastle - a city named as one of the world's top 'Smart Cities' to watch in 2017 by Global magazine National Geographic Traveler.
UON Central Coast is proud to celebrate over 25 years of world-class teaching, learning and research in our region. During this time, a strong community of career-ready students has flourished, with the campus shaping graduates into key members of our local area - and the world. Situated just two minutes from the M1 Pacific Motorway, UON Central Coast is conveniently located and provides a range of flexible courses to suit a busy, modern lifestyle.
Application Processing Time in Days: 21
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Regular 2 years post study work visa for international students completing Bachelors and Masters degrees (minimum 92 weeks), 3 years for Masters by Research and 4 years for PhD. graduates
Cities and major regional centres
- Gold Coast
- Sunshine Coast Canberra Newcastle/Lake Macquarie
- Wollongong/Illawarra Geelong
International students studying at regional universities will be eligible to access an
additional year in Australia on a post-study work visa
(Which means a Bachelors or Masters graduate can get up to 3 years of PSW visa)
Regional centres and other regional areas
All other locations (list of cities)
International students studying at regional universities will be eligible to access an additional 2 years in Australia on a post-study work visa
(Which means a Bachelors or Masters graduate can get up to 4 years of PSW visa)"
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Admission to our undergraduate degree programs usually requires successful completion of a senior secondary school qualification similar to the Higher School Certificate (HSC), the highest educational award in New South Wales schools..
For More Information Please Connect To Our PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 098540F
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Bachelor of Science (Advanced) at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Coastal and Marine Science at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Laws (Honours) at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Public and Community Health at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Psychological Science (Advanced) at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine (Joint Medical Program) at University of Newcastle