This course is currently not offered by the university in upcoming intakes. We will notify you soon as it is resumed for online/ offline delivery
Bachelor of Business (Enterprise)
Step into the world of modern business.
The modern business world is changing at breakneck speed. Ongoing digital and operational disruption present unique challenges – as well as opportunities. We need new leaders who are agile, entrepreneurial and, above all, able to innovate under the toughest of conditions.
Develop solid foundations in modern business with La Trobe's Bachelor of Business. Prepare to thrive in a digitally disrupted world with this highly flexible degree and start building your dream career in business.
You'll explore multiple business disciplines in your first year and develop foundational knowledge and enterprise skills in areas such as management, organisational structures, data analytics and ethical business practices.
You'll choose from a wide range of majors, minors and optional second majors. You can also pair your major with complementary study from another discipline.
No matter how you specialise, you'll get hands-on experience and learn the latest digital skills while developing essential leadership, communication and critical-thinking skills.
You'll develop your professional business skills as you work in diverse teams, present business strategies and use the software that's essential in modern business.
You'll graduate with the perfect blend of business fundamentals and technical expertise so you can change the business world.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
After graduation, you could work across a wide range of sectors including government, corporate, finance, retail, IT and not-for-profit. The degree also prepares graduates to start their own businesses.
Possible roles include:
- Financial analyst
- Analyse financial data and identify trends to grow wealth for your clients and stakeholders.
- Business development manager
- Create and implement business solutions to reach your organisation's goals.
- Marketing manager
- Plan, organise, lead teams and execute marketing strategies to deliver value for your organisation.
- Human resources manager
- Devise employment policies and procedures, and oversee employee reward and recognition programs.
- Corporate consultant
- Review and analyse business policies or operating plans, and provide tailored advice.
- Economic or market analyst
- Analyse market and industry trends, and inform strategic decision-making on business structures.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Units 3 and 4: a study score of at least 25 in English (EAL) or at least 20 in English other than EAL.
- Course Code: 019479E
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 24505 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Psychological Science at La Trobe University
- Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Biomedicine at La Trobe University
- Bachelor of Business Analytics at La Trobe University
- Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Arts at La Trobe University
- Bachelor of Business at La Trobe University
- Bachelor of Business (Agribusiness) at La Trobe University