Philosophy, Ethics and Religion BA
This course encourages you to examine the fundamental life questions that have interested human beings for centuries. We will enable you to develop your own approach to these ideas and truly expand your world view.
All of the major world religions are represented in the course, and you will study not just the history of each tradition, but also how they are lived and interpreted today.
You will also have the opportunity to undertake fieldwork in the religiously diverse city of Leeds.
Our staff have a diverse range of research interests, including the philosophy of art, sex and gender in Africa and the sociology of religion and feminist philosophy. This is reflected in the wide choice of modules that we can offer our students.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Chemistry and Mathematics MChem, BSc at University of Leeds
- Zoology in Relation to Medicine and Veterinary Science Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Sports Science in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Philosophy and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Pharmacology in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Neuroscience in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds