BSc Mathematical Economics and Statistics
By tightly integrating the study of economics and statistics, our BSc Mathematical Economics and Statistics programme meets the increasing demand from industry, the professions and public bodies for informed and talented graduates who can apply skill and imagination to real world problems.
Application Processing Time in Days: 15
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
The University offers advice through our award-winning Careers Network. They have specialists who can advise you on what the possibilities are on graduating. Joining one of the Department’s student societies is also a good way of finding out about future careers. Local firms often sponsor events for our students (such as business games, seminars on interview techniques and how to write a CV, and, of course, more social events) so that they can get to know you and vice versa. This is a further indication of the attractiveness of our students to prospective employers.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Holders of the Indian Standard XII will be considered for entry to the first year of our undergraduate degree programmes.
- A*AA = 90% ISC, CBSE, Maharashtra or 85% West Bengal or 95% Other State boards
- AAA = 85% ISC, CBSE, Maharashtra or 80% West Bengal or 90% Other State boards
- AAB = 80% ISC, CBSE, Maharashtra or 75% West Bengal or 85% Other State boards
- ABB/BBB = 75% ISC, CBSE, Maharashtra and West Bengal or 80% Other State boards
Where a programme requires a specific A'level subject grade please refer to the guidance below for Indian Standard XII equivalent.
- A* = 90% ISC, CBSE, Maharashtra or 85% West Bengal or 95% Other State boards
- A = 85% ISC, CBSE, Maharashtra or 80% West Bengal or 90% Other State boards
- B = 80% ISC, CBSE, Maharashtra and 75% West Bengal or 85% Other State boards
For More Information Please Connect Our PSA Counselor
- Course Code: LG13
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: 50 GBP