Master of Business Management with specialisation in Entrepreneurship & Innovation
Program Available at Apeldoorn Campus
This exciting Master of Business Management, specialized in Entrepreneurship & Innovation challenges students to study at a high academic standard, combining case studies and research. However, the degree program also has a real practical approach in its design - through project weeks, professional inquiry and a module of professional-based learning in which students complete a short work placement often linked directly to their final project.
The program offers a combination master of business administration subjects and broader modules in economics and management. Through modules looking at global economics and strategic management, globalization, society & culture students the program will enable students to further develop their deeper knowledge of business management and administration. Within the course, students gain balanced modules focussed on entrepreneurship & innovation, that enable a critical look at the role entrepreneurs have within society and the economy.
In a fast-changing world, where old ways of doing business and managing organizations have made way for new concepts, entrepreneurship & innovation specialized students will also consider aspects such as ‘Venture Capital & Private Equity’ and ‘Corporate Sustainability’.
Application Processing Time in Days: 7
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9600 EUR
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Business Management with specialisation in Event Management at Wittenborg University
- Master of Business Management with specialisation in Hospitality Management at Wittenborg University
- Master of Business Management with specialisation in Tourism & Travel at Wittenborg University
- Master of Business Management with specialisation Sport Business at Wittenborg University
- Master of Business management with specialisation in Digital Marketing & Communication at Wittenborg University
- Master of Business Management specialised in Human Resource Management at Wittenborg University