Bachelors of Business Management / Commerce
Looking for a head start in business with a focus on financial services? This dual program gives you a foundation in managing and leading businesses and develops your business acumen, financial literacy and analytical skills.
The Bachelor of Business Management / Bachelor of Commerce is a flexible program for anyone interested in exploring accounting, financial management, banking or business analytics, and developing the knowledge and self-confidence to effectively manage a wide range of business environments.
Under this program, you'll complete a range of compulsory courses that cover concepts relevant across the business world and financial services sector. You'll study topics including accounting, economics, marketing, business information systems, strategy, business law, management and more.
You'll also be able to focus your career with flexible majors such as Accounting, Business Information Systems, Finance, Business Economics, Human Resources and Marketing. Alternatively, you can choose a mix of courses that suit your interests.
During your studies you'll hear from guest lecturers from industry, examine real-life case studies and undertake projects, placements and internships with leading businesses.
You'll graduate with a combination of core and specialist knowledge, along with sharp analytical and technical skills. You'll develop the skills to confidently lead people and projects, be ready to adapt to ever-changing commercial environments and be in high demand with employers.
- Join one of the world's top business schools and learn from award-winning research and industry experts.
- Get industry experience through initiatives including executive shadowing and individual placements.
- Join a well-regarded commerce program, currently ranked 43rd* in the world for accounting and finance.
- Develop a combination of core commerce skills, specialist knowledge, and critical evaluation and problem-solving abilities.
Tailor your studies to suit your goals. This program offers these options:
- Business Economics
- Business Information Systems
- Human Resources
- International Business
Situated on 114 hectares of Brisbane River-bound land, UQ’s main campus is a vibrant mix of majestic sandstone buildings and contemporary architecture, landscaped gardens and lakes. Fanning out from the heritage-listed Great Court, you’ll find modern teaching and research facilities, including laboratories, lecture theatres, and Queensland’s largest research library. The expansive grounds are also home to a variety of sporting facilities, museums, cafes, and those famous Jacaranda trees. The St Lucia campus is only seven kilometres from Brisbane’s city centre, making it an appealing place to study, work or visit.
Application Processing Time in Days: 28
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Our programs prepare you for your first job and beyond. Depending on which major you choose, here are some of the careers you could be on your way to:
- Chartered accountant
- Advertising manager
- Business analyst
- Employee relations officer
- International business executive
- Public relations officer
2 years of Post-Study Work (PSW) rights to international students post completion of their respective Bachelor's
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
All international applicants need to have successfully completed Queensland Year 12 (or an equivalent qualification) and meet the minimum entry score for this program.
Queensland Year 12 or equivalent English, Mathematics B; plus two of Agricultural Science, Biology, Chemistry, Earth and Environmental Science, Mathematics C or Physics, at least one of which must be Chemistry or Physics.
View the Prerequisites guide for more information about subject equivalents for interstate high schools, overseas high schools, university subjects and pathways and bridging programs.
For more information Please Connect To Over PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 098327M
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Bachelor of Commerce MAJOR Finance at The University of Queensland
- Bachelors of Agribusiness / Agricultural Science at The University of Queensland
- Bachelor of International Hotel and Tourism Management at The University of Queensland
- Bachelors of Economics / Science at The University of Queensland
- Bachelors of Economics / Laws (Honours) at The University of Queensland
- Bachelors of Economics / Arts at The University of Queensland