Germany is one of the world’s largest economies and has become a key player in European and global politics. Its language is widely spoken across Europe, especially in the emerging markets of Central and Eastern Europe.
A German degree from Leeds will allow you to become fluent in this powerful language while giving you a genuine insight into German culture and society in the 20th and 21st century – equipping you with valuable skills that make you highly attractive to employers.
You’ll consolidate and develop your spoken and written German through core language modules. You'll also choose from a wide range of optional modules including applied language (translation and language for professional purposes) and modules exploring various aspects of German culture, history and politics.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Spanish, Portuguese and Latin American Studies BA at University of Leeds
- Portuguese and Russian B BA at University of Leeds
- Portuguese and Russian A BA at University of Leeds
- Linguistics and Philosophy BA at University of Leeds
- Languages, Cultures and Politics BA at University of Leeds
- Languages, Cultures and Philosophy BA at University of Leeds