International Law LLM
International law is an exciting and ever changing area of law.
You’ll study international law from a theoretical perspective, helping you to understand and contextualise the law and the international legal system. You’ll learn from today’s leading lawyers – our world-leading research underpins our teaching – and gain a strong basis in the foundations of international law and the international legal system.
You’ll have the opportunity to explore specialist areas of the law that seek to regulate, for example:
- the use of force
- armed conflict
- international crimes and terrorism
- human rights and human migration
- the protection of the environment.
Sussex Law School provides an international, stimulating and engaging learning environment for you to build a rich base of knowledge. We’ll also prepare you for your future career – our courses have skills training at their core, enabling you to approach legal problems logically.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 55-70% depending on your university.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- International Education and Development MA at University of Sussex
- Education MA at University of Sussex
- Early Years Education MA at University of Sussex
- Power, Participation and Social Change MA at University of Sussex
- Social Work MA at University of Sussex
- Criminology and Criminal Justice MA at University of Sussex