Bachelor of Business (Honours) (Human Resource Management)
What is the Human Resource Management stream on the BBS (Hons) program?
Human Resource Management is working with and managing people. The Human Resource stream offers a professional qualification that develops the skills, knowledge, and competencies required of Human Resource Professionals today. The course is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) The stream covers all areas of human resource management (HRM), employee development, employee wellbeing, and employment relations developing links with HRM and the broader business environment. The modules balance practical Human Resource Management skills that can be applied in the everyday operational role of Human Resource professionals and developing the strategic competencies for progression into more senior management roles.
What are the roles?
HRM graduates can access opportunities in all sectors across the public and private sector as all major organisations have a HR department. There is progression and growth through a variety of roles such as:
- HR administrators
- HR generalists and HR managers
- Recruitment consultants
- Trainers and training and development managers
- Benefits managers
- HR consultants
- Health and Safety officer
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
WIT’s award-winning Careers Development Centre is the main point of contact for:
- Students and graduates, helping you explore your options, develop your employability skills and make successful job applications
- Academic Staff, supporting you to equip your students with the skills they need to enhance their employability and succeed in their future careers
- Employers interested in securing the recruitment of well educated, career orientated, informed graduates
The Careers Development Centre supports the Institute in providing opportunities for students and graduates to develop the skills and attributes required to manage their careers throughout their working lives.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- You should be at least 17 years of age in January of the year of entry.
- You must have a Secondary/High School Diploma, with good grades in English and Mathematics and at least 4 other subjects, on average + 60%.
- Some courses have special entry requirements, which you should check under the course details.
For More Information Please Connect Our PSA Counselor
- Course Code: WD048
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 7650 EUR
Application Fee: 50 EUR
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Hospitality Management at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Honours) Recreation & Sport Management at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Business Recreation & Sport Management at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Science Retail Management at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Business at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Honours) Business Information Systems at Waterford Institute of Technology