Bachelor of Business Administration
Choose our Bachelor of Business Administration and you’ll learn what it takes to lead, innovate and problem-solve in fast-changing business environments. Gain a broad understanding of the fundamentals of business by starting off with four key foundation units (managing money, people, markets and working with IT) whilst honing your communication skills so vital in today’s global environment. As a ‘generalist’ degree, you will be free to choose any business subject we offer rather than specialise. You’ll have the language set and decision-making skills needed to excel in a range of business areas, including marketing, strategy, community engagement, organisational management, technology, finance, human resources, sustainability, and business operations.
Study business administration and prepare for a rewarding future in commerce, government or the not-for-profit sector, or add business administration as a double degree to compliment your career path in areas such as law, nutrition, nursing and global studies.
Inherent requirements ensure the academic integrity of a course is maintained and preserves the university's learning, assessment, and accreditation processes. They must be met by all students.
There are essential components of a course or unit that demonstrate the capabilities, knowledge, and skills to achieve the core learning outcomes of the course or unit.
- compliance with the policies, procedures and regulations which are applicable to all students at ACU.
- the mandatory requirements associated with the course of study, eg attendance, completion of assignments.
115 Victoria Parade, Fitzroy Vic 3065 Locked Bag 4115, Fitzroy MDC Fitzroy Vic 3065
40 Edward Street, North Sydney NSW 2060 PO Box 968, North Sydney NSW 2059
25A Barker Road, Strathfield NSW 2135 Locked Bag 2002, Strathfield NSW 2135
Brisbane Campus (McAuley) 1100 Nudgee Road Banyo, Qld 4014
25A Barker Rd, Strathfield NSW 2135, Australia
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Graduate career opportunities arise in both the private and public sectors and cover a wide range of occupations:
- Business analysis / development
- Business management
- Financial management
- Human resource management
- International business
- International marketing
- Management consultancy
- Recruitment and staff development
- 2 years PSW for Melbourne, North Sydney, and Brisbane
- 3 years PSW for Blacktown & Strathfield
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
CBSE All India Senior School Certificate (AISSC) with a minimum average of 65% in best 4 academic subjects;
Indian School Certificate (ISC) with a minimum average of 65% in best 4 academic subjects; Senior Secondary School Certificate from National
Open Schooling with a minimum average of 65% in best 4 academic subjects;
Higher Secondary Certificate from the State Boards listed below with a minimum average of 65% in best 4 academic subjects;
• Andhra Pradesh
• Gujarat, Karnataka
• Tamil Nadu
• West Bengal
Local languages and non-academic subjects are excluded.
English Language Requirement
- IELTS 6.0 (with a minimum of 6.0 in speaking and writing, and 5.5 in listening and reading).
- Course Code: 073336E
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Bachelor of Biomedical Science / Bachelor of Business Administration at Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Bachelor of Commerce / Bachelor of Laws at Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Bachelor of Business Administration / Bachelor of Laws at Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Bachelor of Business Administration / Bachelor of Global Studies at Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Bachelor of Commerce / Bachelor of Business Administration at Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Bachelor of Commerce at Australian Catholic University (ACU)