Sport Leadership and Administration BA
UMass Boston's Sport Leadership and Administration Program are designed to equip students with the skills and knowledge necessary to be effective, transformative, and equity-minded leaders of social change through sport. Students engage in the study of the phenomenon of sport from a variety of theoretical lenses based on the liberal arts (historical, anthropological, sociological, psychological/developmental, and economic).
This program is designed to provide students with coursework in leadership and management. Students in the Sports Leadership and Administration Program participate in experiential learning opportunities that help them both apply what they have learned through classwork and actualize their leadership potential. Through our multi-pronged approach, we send students out into a variety of sport industry jobs and career paths fully prepared to succeed as leaders.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- 12 to 36 months( OPT duration depends on the major studied)
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
All UMass Boston applicants are asked to submit a personal essay. It gives you the opportunity to present yourself in a way that grades and test scores cannot. Our admissions counselors use your essay to determine your ability to organize your thoughts and express yourself clearly. Your essay may also be used to consider you for the Honors College and/or any scholarship opportunities for which you may qualify.
- Students who are attending or have graduated from a U.S. high school must submit SAT or ACT scores. Submission of TOEFL or IELTS scores is recommended.
- Students seeking full admission to electrical or computer engineering, management, or nursing programs are required to submit their SAT or ACT test scores.
- For students who have a recalculated grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher and seek full admissions to the College of Liberal Arts or to the College of Science and Mathematics, SAT or ACT scores are optional but must meet the minimum TOEFL (79-80) or IELTS (6.0) scores required.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 USD
Application Fee: 100 USD
- Management, BS (Supply Chain and Service Management Concentration) at University of Massachusetts Boston
- Management, BS (Marketing Concentration) at University of Massachusetts Boston
- Management, BS (Management Information Systems Concentration) at University of Massachusetts Boston
- Management, BS (Leadership and Organizational Change Concentration) at University of Massachusetts Boston
- Management BS (International Management Concentration) at University of Massachusetts Boston
- Management, BS (Finance Concentration) at University of Massachusetts Boston