Accounting and Finance BSc (Hons)
Our accredited Accounting and Finance degree helps you achieve professional status faster. You’ll benefit from the latest industry knowledge combined with the practical skills to launch your career.
On this course you develop the knowledge needed for a successful career as well as professional membership of the accounting profession. You learn about the risks and interdependencies of the modern global economy. And you’ll gain practical skills through real-world problem-solving exercises including access to our Bloomberg Financial Markets Lab, supervised by academic and industry experts.
You’ll benefit from a solid grounding in the principles of business before focussing on corporate finance, financial institutions and markets, as well as more specific aspects of corporate and managerial accounting.
This degree also offers a wide range of options including leadership and entrepreneurship, so you can broaden your knowledge to boost your employability. You can also enrich your degree by spending time in the workplace or studying abroad.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- International Baccalaureate
(Typical offer - 32-34 points overall from the full IB Diploma)
- You must have a good level of Mathematics.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Economics and Politics BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics and International Relations BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics (with a professional placement year) BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics (with a professional placement year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics BA (Hons) at University of Sussex