BSc CHEMISTRY WITH COSMETIC SCIENCE F111
Full Time: 3 Years
Study the chemistry behind the design and development of cosmetics with our unique BSc Chemistry with Cosmetic Science.
This course, due to start in September 2020, is the only course of its kind in the UK.
Cosmetic science underpins a booming industry. Cosmetics is one of the EU’s five largest markets, with rapid expansion causing a skills shortage of chemists to work on cosmetics development.
At Reading, we developed this specialised BSc Chemistry with Cosmetic Science course in conjunction with the Royal Society of Chemistry, the Society of Cosmetic Scientists, and industrial partners.
Working with expert academics in Chemistry, Biological Sciences, Food and Pharmacy, you will learn about:
the chemistry behind colour and scent in products
how to ensure that cosmetic products are stable
the ethical implications of using different ingredients in a cosmetic product.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- BSc Psychology with Professional Placement C810 at University of Reading
- BSc Psychology C800 at University of Reading
- BA Psychology and Philosophy CV85 at University of Reading
- BA Philosophy and Politics LV25 at University of Reading
- BA Philosophy and International Relations VL52 at University of Reading
- BA PHILOSOPHY V500 at University of Reading