Bachelor of Science Advanced - Global Challenges (Honours)
Science holds the key to answering some of the most complex questions and global challenges we face today. But to create real change, we need more than just brilliant scientific minds. We need a new generation of science graduates equipped with a broad set of skills and experiences that complement their science training, and who can push the boundaries of possibility.
The Bachelor of Science Advanced – Global Challenges (Honours) includes all the elements of a Bachelor of Science, but with more. If you love science, and you are curious, adventurous, creative, and prepared to challenge the status quo, then this course is for you.
The only one of its kind in Australia, this course will provide you with all the opportunities available to a Science honors graduate, plus many more. In addition to studying the scientific discipline of your choice – from the broad range available at Monash – you'll receive high-level training in leadership, persuasive communication, entrepreneurship, policy, ethics, and corporate social responsibility.
Clayton campus has around 26,000 students and is the largest of all eight campuses. It is located 20km south-east of Melbourne.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Monash Arts Jobs and Careers
Monash Arts prepares our students for their professional futures and the impact they create in their organisations and communities.
There are over 81,240 Monash Arts alumni across 130 countries. Our global community includes The Hon. Daniel Andrews MP, The Hon. Dan Tehan MP, Adam Bandt MP, Bill Shorten MP, Sarah Abo, Yalda Hakim, Vance Joy, Professor Sharman Stone, Professor Emeritus Ariel Heryanto, H.E. Mr Arthur Spyrou, H.E. Mr Saleumxay Kommasith and thousands of influential graduates impacting communities, nations and the world for good.
We work as ...
Monash Arts graduates work as: Authors, Ambassadors, Analysts, Artists, Consultants, Creative Directors, Communication Specialists, Criminologists, Digital Consultants, Diplomats, Educators, Entrepreneurs, Executives, IT Specialists, Journalists, Media Presenters, Musicians, Linguists, Lawyers, Marketers, Media and Communication Specialists, Politicians, Policymakers, and a wide range of occupations.
With the flexibility of combining our Arts degree with Business, Engineering, Education, Science, IT and over 40 majors to choose from, our career opportunities are amplified.
We work in ...
The Arts, Business, Education, Government, IT, Science Law, Education, Not-for- Profit sectors.
Our top 20 employers in Australia include:
- ANZ Ban
- Coles Group
- Deakin University
- Department of Environment, Land, Water
- Department of Health & Human Services
- Department of Education & Training
- Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade
- Department of Justice
- Department Premier & Cabinet
- Ernest & Young
- Herbert Smith
- Latrobe University
- Minter Ellison
- Monash Health
- Monash University
- National Australia Bank
- 2 year Post Study Work Visa Opportunity
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Before you apply to come to Monash on exchange or study abroad, you should check that you meet the following entry requirements. You must:
- have completed at least one full year at your home university
- have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.0 or 60 percent or equivalent
- meet our English language requirements.
- Equivalent Australian Year 12
Recent secondary education
- All applicants must satisfy the following prerequisites or their equivalents.
Australian VCE subjects
- Units 3 & 4: a study score of at least 35 in English (EAL) or 30 in English other than EAL
- Units 3 & 4: a study score of at least 30 in one of Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Geography, Mathematical Methods (Any), Specialist Mathematics, Physics or Psychology
- At least 5 in English SL or 4 in English HL or 6 in English B SL or 5 in English B HL.
- At least 5 in Standard Level (SL) or 4 at Higher Level (HL) in one of Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Systems and Societies (SL only), Further Mathematics (HL only), Geography, Mathematics, Physics or Psychology
- Course Code: 083682D
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Bachelor of Applied Data Science Advanced (Honours) at Monash University
- Bachelor of Applied Data Science at Monash University
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours) at Monash University
- Bachelor of Radiation Sciences (informatics) at Monash University
- Bachelor of Paramedicine (Honours) at Monash University
- Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Music at Monash University