Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Sciences (MSc)
Pursue your research in a collaborative and inspiring environment centered in the heart of Canada’s innovation and health research ecosystem.
Led by world class researchers, our MSc students have the opportunity to explore a diverse research landscape spanning biomedical, clinical, and social sciences, encompassing all aspects of drug therapy.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Applicants to the MSc Pharmaceutical Sciences must have:
- A completed four-year BSc or BA degree in Natural/Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Engineering, Social Sciences, or Health Profession such as Dentistry, Medicine, Nursing or Pharmacy from a recognized University.
- A minimum B (75%) average, or its equivalent, in each of the last two years of full-time study in a completed four-year undergraduate program.
- Secured a potential supervisor within the department of pharmaceutical sciences at the Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy. Applicants are encouraged to contact prospective supervisors in the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences. The supervisor must hold a Graduate Appointment at the Faculty as well as at the School of Graduate Studies.
- The Pharmaceutical Sciences Graduate Admissions Committee considers the applicant's background and accomplishments, academic standing, and financial support from the potential supervisor.
- Applicants whose primary language is not English and who graduated from a university where the language of instruction and examination is not English are required to write the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with the following minimum scores:
- ???paper-based TOEFL: 600 and 5 on the Test of Written English (TWE)
- internet-based TOEFL: 100/120 and 22/30 on the writing and speaking sections.
- If the undergraduate degree was not obtained from a recognized Canadian or US university, the applicant must write and achieve scores at the 50th percentile ranking or better on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE; General Test).
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10000 CAD
Application Fee: N/A