Bachelors of Humanities / Laws (Honours)
Combine your law program with a Bachelor of Humanities and graduate with the knowledge and insights to help address the big issues that societies face today.
This program combines humanities with law and you'll graduate prepared to bring about meaningful change, wherever your future career path leads.
Your humanities studies have a strong, critical focus on the key intellectual movements that have shaped Western civilisation, from antiquity to current day. You'll examine influential works of literature, art, music, politics, law and religion, and graduate equipped with knowledge and insights applicable to many of today's social issues, along with the collaborative and persuasive skills to make positive differences.
Your Bachelor of Laws program is designed to develop a high-level understanding of the law, along with personal and professional abilities that can be transferred across a wide range of careers. Courses are taught in collaborative group and seminar-style active learning environments especially created for modern day law students, which also provide the opportunity to test your knowledge with peers and teachers.
- Immerse yourself in a creative and diverse curriculum with courses that address important questions about human nature and the political order.
- Encounter ideas that have shaped revolutions over human history by studying the extended major in Western Civilisation.
- Study law in small classes and inspiring spaces designed to give you a personalised, supportive and innovative educational experience.
- Develop strong analytical skills and a high-level understanding of the law, including traditional and modern legal research methods, legal writing, advocacy and alternative dispute resolution.
Tailor your studies to suit your goals. This program offers these options:
- Western Civilisation (Extended Major)
Situated on 114 hectares of Brisbane River-bound land, UQ’s main campus is a vibrant mix of majestic sandstone buildings and contemporary architecture, landscaped gardens and lakes. Fanning out from the heritage-listed Great Court, you’ll find modern teaching and research facilities, including laboratories, lecture theatres, and Queensland’s largest research library. The expansive grounds are also home to a variety of sporting facilities, museums, cafes, and those famous Jacaranda trees. The St Lucia campus is only seven kilometres from Brisbane’s city centre, making it an appealing place to study, work or visit.
Application Processing Time in Days: 28
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
2 years of Post-Study Work (PSW) rights to international students post completion of their respective Bachelor's
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
All international applicants need to have successfully completed Queensland Year 12 (or an equivalent qualification) and meet the minimum entry score for this program.
Queensland Year 12 or equivalent English, Mathematics B; plus two of Agricultural Science, Biology, Chemistry, Earth and Environmental Science, Mathematics C or Physics, at least one of which must be Chemistry or Physics.
View the Prerequisites guide for more information about subject equivalents for interstate high schools, overseas high schools, university subjects and pathways and bridging programs.
For more information Please Connect To Over PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 103507E
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 05 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 24505 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- BACHELOR OF Human Movement and Nutrition Sciences (Honours) at The University of Queensland
- BACHELORS OF Human Movement and Nutrition Sciences / Journalism at The University of Queensland
- BACHELORS OF Human Movement and Nutrition Sciences / Business Management at The University of Queensland
- BACHELORS OF Human Movement and Nutrition Sciences / Arts at The University of Queensland
- BACHELOR OF Human Movement and Nutrition Sciences at The University of Queensland
- BACHELORS OF Human Movement & Nutrition Sci / Tourism, Hospitality & Event Mgmt at The University of Queensland