Bachelor of Exercise & Sport Science
As the Australian population becomes more sedentary, physical activity plays an increasingly important role in community health and wellbeing. Our comprehensive Bachelor of Exercise & Sport Science degree examines the implications of physical activity on public health, issues such as rehabilitation and also prepares our students to work with elite athletes.
The Bachelor of Exercise & Sport Science examines the implications of physical activity on general health, rehabilitation and elite athletic performance. As part of the degree, you are exposed to a broad range of applications in the exercise and sport sciences and learn how they can be applied in the areas of health promotion, rehabilitation, physical education and elite athletic training.
The degree is accredited by the national industry body, Exercise and Sports Science Australia (ESSA). Graduates of an ESSA accredited course are able to work in Australia with athletes and sports teams in the areas of exercise and sports science and strength and conditioning. Further, graduates are able to obtain additional accreditation in strength and conditioning, and a Certificate IV in Health and Fitness so that they are job-ready at the completion of their degree.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Bachelor of Science (Major: Environmental Management) at The University of Notre Dame Australia
- Bachelor of Science (Major: Biology) at The University of Notre Dame Australia
- Bachelor of Nursing at The University of Notre Dame Australia
- Bachelor of Arts (Major: Philosophy) at The University of Notre Dame Australia
- Bachelor of Arts (Major: Archaeology) at The University of Notre Dame Australia
- Bachelor of Arts (Major: Applied Psychology) at The University of Notre Dame Australia