Higher Certificate in Business
The Higher Certificate in Business offers a wide range of business-related subjects including Accounting, Economics, Management, Marketing and Human Resource Management. A course in Business Studies provides students with the essential skills and practical knowledge required to facilitate success in any business situation.
The Higher Certificate in Business Studies is a flexible two year course culminating in a widely recognised and highly regarded qualification. On successful completion of this course, students will have gained relevant business skills that they can apply in their future career. They will have deepened their understanding of how business operates.
The applied nature of the teaching affords you the opportunity to put your learning into practice.This is done through the use of case studies from real businesses and through the examination of real business problems. Graduates from the Higher Certificate in Business can transfer to degree courses in the School of Business at WIT including Bachelor of Business (Hons), Bachelor of Business, BA (Hons) in Accounting, BA (Hons) in Marketing and digital Media and BA (Hons) International Business.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
WIT’s award-winning Careers Development Centre is the main point of contact for:
- Students and graduates, helping you explore your options, develop your employability skills and make successful job applications
- Academic Staff, supporting you to equip your students with the skills they need to enhance their employability and succeed in their future careers
- Employers interested in securing the recruitment of well educated, career orientated, informed graduates
The Careers Development Centre supports the Institute in providing opportunities for students and graduates to develop the skills and attributes required to manage their careers throughout their working lives.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- You should be at least 17 years of age in January of the year of entry.
- You must have a Secondary/High School Diploma, with good grades in English and Mathematics and at least 4 other subjects, on average + 60%.
- Some courses have special entry requirements, which you should check under the course details.
For More Information Please Connect Our PSA Counselor
- Course Code: WD003
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 7650 EUR
Application Fee: 50 EUR